HaLLoWeEn








Halloween was fun this year. The kids have the hang of trick or treating and are a lot quicker now so we got more ground covered and more treats in the bag. Although by the time Kyler got home his belly was hurting . . . no worries the candy was checked before each piece they ate ;D Anyway, Faith had a Halloween parade at school to show off everyone's costumes and it was really cute. And we did trunk or treat at pre-school but I don't have any pictures cause there was no way I could handle 8 kids and a camera . . . take my word for it they were cute and everyone survived :D Jeremy came home and surprised the kids for Halloween. They were so excited! I was impressed by me and Jeremy . . . we stink at keeping secrets but we didn't blow this one! Everyone can start sending Christmas presents early again . . . we have found our self control. Anyway, it was fun to have him home for the weekend but harder to see him go this time.


7 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love the costumes! Your kids are always so photogenic and cute.

Marci said...

That's awesome jer got to come home for halloween! they all are so cute in their costumes!

jlalvey said...

Mel it's Lacey!!! I miss you! Your kids are getting so big! Im glad to see you all are doing so good and how happy you are! Love the costumes. Keep in touch!

Lacey Jay said...

Melly, they looked adorable!!!! I'm so glad Jer got to come home. I bet the kids were beyond excited. I can't imagine how hard it was to see him go again, hopefully time will fly by. He's coming home for Thanksgiving right?

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

You're Kiddies are growing up so fast. hey I didn't see you in your halloween costume.. My favorite is faith in line in her witch costume with a huge grin on her face (with the missing front teeth)
And Yes I have gained some extra weight in other areas than just my tummy. Ask Marci haha, she can vouch for me. Can't see it in the pictures though.

maegan and brian lutz said...

Hi mel its maegan (bybee) lutz. i can not believe you have three kids. i have one and i sometimes i think what the hell was i thinking. my son is hard though. so going to wait at least another year. your family is beautiful. can i put you on my blog as friends? miss you. maegan lutz

Becky Jorgensen said...

They are the cutest kids!!! I love their costumes!