Right before Halloween the kids were invited to a birthday party and had a blast. They got to do go-carts and spend gobs and gobs of tokens in the arcade. And from what I could tell unless they get out of the "ramming" stage, driving might prove to be difficult one day. And I do believe Kyler is taking over Jeremy's role as hot boy on the bullet bike . . . he did that game a hundred times. Sorry Jeremy you have been demoted!
FiEsTa FuN
Right before Halloween the kids were invited to a birthday party and had a blast. They got to do go-carts and spend gobs and gobs of tokens in the arcade. And from what I could tell unless they get out of the "ramming" stage, driving might prove to be difficult one day. And I do believe Kyler is taking over Jeremy's role as hot boy on the bullet bike . . . he did that game a hundred times. Sorry Jeremy you have been demoted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment