




The kids have been out of school this last week on Spring Break. Needless to say they have demanded that we entertain them all hours of the day. This has consisted of: bikes, kites, skateboards, fire, hot dogs, four wheelers, dirt bikes, jeep rides, Ibuprofen (for me of course), trampoline, ice cream, Austin Children's Museum, and more Ibuprofen (still for me). I gotta give it to the moms out there that home school their kids...there's a reason for school and its for moms like me to keep what little sanity they have left! This next week its back to the grind with school, homework, softball, and Tball and it has been missed...VERY missed. We have a video of Jax learning to ride a 4-wheeler and as soon as I can figure out how to get it on here I will, but for now here's some pictures of the museum. xoxo
1 comment:
It was great to see an update of you and yours. Love it. Please keep the pictures and comments coming. We miss them!!!! Love Cj
Post a Comment