Ok, I really have no idea what happened to the month of April! I swear I thought my phone was broken when I woke up and it said May 1st! Anyway, Easter was good. We headed to my mom and dad's for dinner and it was delish. Jax was a little confused by everything until he realized there was candy in the eggs. Then he decided that EVERY egg should be thrown on the ground whether it be plastic or not. The Easter Bunny was good to the monsters so they were happy. I still can't believe how big my kids are getting . . . I swear they should all still be tiny babies! I know not possible but geez to I REALLY have a 6 year old?!
EaStEr . . . BeTtEr LaTe ThAn NeVer!
Ok, I really have no idea what happened to the month of April! I swear I thought my phone was broken when I woke up and it said May 1st! Anyway, Easter was good. We headed to my mom and dad's for dinner and it was delish. Jax was a little confused by everything until he realized there was candy in the eggs. Then he decided that EVERY egg should be thrown on the ground whether it be plastic or not. The Easter Bunny was good to the monsters so they were happy. I still can't believe how big my kids are getting . . . I swear they should all still be tiny babies! I know not possible but geez to I REALLY have a 6 year old?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment