Happy 5th Anniversary sweet cheeks! In honor of our anniversary I thought that I would list 5 things I love about Jeremy . . .
1. He is such a hard worker. From sun up to sun down, at home or far away he has always done what it takes to keep us afloat.
2. He is a peacemaker. As annoying as it sometimes is he can't stand for anyone to be mad at him and will get to the bottom of whatever the problem is.
3. He is very genuine. What you see is what you get. It has gotten him into trouble more than once but I would never change that about him.
4. He is a GREAT dad. My kids think the sun rises and sets with him. Even after working long hours he still has enough energy to get on the floor and rough house with the kids. He has always changed diapers and done the nitty gritty parenting, cleaning up blow-outs and puke-soaked sheets.
5. He is my best friend. He has seen me at my worst and at my best and has never judged me. He is my shoulder to cry on and my beating post when I am frustrated. He knows the real me and still loves me despite my flaws. I couldn't imagine life without him!
xoxo
3 comments:
Happy Anniversay Mel and Jeremy! I think you guys make a wonderful couple and family. I enjoy hanging out with you guys and your great personalities.
Happy Anniversary! your pictures are really cute!
Don't ask me why I'm teary.. but I am. Maybe it's cause I've witnessed your journey. I think you two are incredible! Happy Anniversary! I too think my bro is a stud:)
Post a Comment