Guess I better Google this chick . . . I have no clue who she is . . . but she sounds awesome!! Although I am sure I will get eaten alive for this one :D
Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.
That is so funny. We did the test at work, I was Ariel. I was hoping that I wouldn't be. A lady that I work with was Megara too. We all had no clue to who she was either. Its a fun little test.
Here we are . . . our little family. It is hard work but we have managed! We work hard for what we have and are very appreciative for every day we have together. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Our 3 Little Monkies
This is Faith. She is 7, and she is quite the little girl. She loves to be outside playing in the dirt: hiking, camping, she loves it. She helps a lot with her brothers and is very much a "little mother". She is doing awesome in school and is loving second grade. She has lots of friends and everyone seems to love her. She is a very genuine little girl and really cares about people. She is very creative and out going and fun to be around.
This is Kyler, and he is 5. He is a little ball of energy. He is kind hearted and sensitive and doesn't like people to be mad at him. He will be the first one to greet you and always thanks you for coming. He loves to be outside riding his 4-wheeler and hates to have his hands dirty. He loves to read and is great at math. His Daddy is his hero and would spend every waking moment with him if he could. For every weird noise Jeremy makes Kyler has one to match. He is OBSESSED with trucks and tractors and has a noise for everything.
This is Jax and he is 3. And is the center of attention for sure! He is very happy and laid back. He loves to play with Faith and Kyler and can't wait to be big. He is into everything. He is an old soul and speaks like he has had loads of life experience. He is a snuggler but when he is ready to go to bed wants his own space. He thinks the sun rises and sets with his Daddy and wants to do everything he and Kyler are doing. It was rough getting him here but he is well worth it!
Hey! We are Jer and Mel. We have been together for 10 years now and have worked really hard to get where we are today. We are proud of our family and wouldn't change a thing.
4 comments:
hahaha she is the chick off of hercules. and she actually is a lot like you, :). jk. she is one of my favorites. as a kid of course :)
That is so funny. We did the test at work, I was Ariel. I was hoping that I wouldn't be. A lady that I work with was Megara too. We all had no clue to who she was either.
Its a fun little test.
It was a fun little quiz. You are wonderful and that is why we all love you.
It's funny how silly this quiz seems but it's dead on with everybody's I've read... Guess we're all princess's at heart;D ha ha
Post a Comment