
Well, another mile stone reached . . . and I feel soooooooooooooo old!!! Yes, Faith has lost her first tooth! We realized it was loose when she was at my mom's house. She was kind of freaked out until we explained that when it comes out the Tooth Fairy would come. So she started wiggling . . . and wiggling . . . and finally it came out when we were up north. I can't believe that it took her that long to get the dang thing out! I can remember when my teeth were falling out, and as soon as I realized that one was loose I wiggled it until I got it out . . . and it was usually out the same day I spotted it! So long story short, the Tooth Fairy came and left $1. The kids were wide eyed in amazement! And Faith has discovered that she has a new loose tooth. And she says she is going to wiggle it a little every day until it comes out :)
1 comment:
Yeah I think I'll feel old when that comes! Ally saw that Darby (on winnie the pooh) lost a tooth and she got soooo freaked out. She asked me if we buy new teeth at walmart...I guess we go to walmart way too much! She a cutie toothless and all!
Post a Comment