K, first thing first . . . he really is cute! I hate to toot my own horn but here I go . . . toot toot!! Anyway, as you can see I got a new camera . . . woohoooooo weeeeeeeeeee! Anyway, this was the first pic I took mostly cause he is the only one that stands still long enough to take one. His time will come I am sure. He is 7 months old here and he is almose sitting up by himself. He just needs to learn not to throw himself backwards. He's such a bum!
K, first thing first . . . he really is cute! I hate to toot my own horn but here I go . . . toot toot!! Anyway, as you can see I got a new camera . . . woohoooooo weeeeeeeeeee! Anyway, this was the first pic I took mostly cause he is the only one that stands still long enough to take one. His time will come I am sure. He is 7 months old here and he is almose sitting up by himself. He just needs to learn not to throw himself backwards. He's such a bum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He has the prettiest eyes..I can't get over it! I wish my kid was a bum...life would be so much easier. You seriously have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment